Changelog Advanced Mega Menu Manager
Released the 2019-12-17
- Fix a duplicating issue when saving a menu
Released the 2019-02-20
- Fix a compiling error when the module Blackbird_ContentManager is not installed
Released the 2019-01-30
- Fix bugs of the nodetype "group" on frontend
Released the 2019-01-16
- Add a the feature to duplicate a menu from the back-office.
Released the 2018-12-07
- Fix a bug that prevented the menu to be closed in mobile when at least 2 menu were in the page.
Released the 2018-11-16
- Fix a bug where we couldn't edit or create a menu when ACM was not in the project.
Released the 2018-10-23
- Fixing bug of some nodes not saving when the js bundling was enabled.
Released the 2018-10-17
- Add Mass action 'Delete' on menu grid.
- Remove Delete button on menu page.
Released the 2018-10-05
- Improve performance loading of content in menu
- Fix URL from content depending of context/
Released the 2018-10-05
- Improve get Url from Node type Product.
- Fix Bug that might display an ugly url for a product node depending on the current page.
Released the 2018-10-03
- Fix a compiling error following the upgrade of the loading speed of the frontend menu.
Released the 2018-10-02
- Upgrade loading speed of the menu on the frontend.
- Decrease of the database calls to display the menu on the frontend for the node type Category, Product and Content.
Released the 2018-08-03
- Remove init.js from requireJS deps to avoid it being loaded everywhere.
- Add classes on frontend menu to facilitate menu integration and avoid the css to be displayed asynchronously.
Released the 2018-06-28
Released the 2018-06-04
- Fix a bug after Magento 2.2.4 release where they modified core library jquery.jstree.js and triggered some bugs, fully using custom library jstree.js instead of core one.
Released the 2018-05-22
- Fix a bug where you couldn't create new types of nodes in a new module because the files etc/menu_node_type.xml were not merged and triggered an error.
Released the 2018-02-26
- Fix a bug where you couldn't correctly linked a content node to a content when the content has different store views
Released the 2017-11-28
- Fix a bug that was preventing us to update a menu in the backend when the production mode was enabled+ minify js + bundle js + merge js options were enabled.
Released the 2017-11-15
- Fix a bug to display the right menu depending on the store view
Released the 2017-10-26
- First Stable Version (see the features on the roadmap)
- Create Menus in backend
- A menu is represented by nodes
- Its children are also nodes
- Different types of nodes
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Content (Only available with Advanced Content Manager 2)
- Display the menu in frontend
- Default template for each node type available
- Create your own templates according to your needs
- Customize your frontend nodes by adding css classes in backend